During the operation of Management Systems Certification Scheme by the licensees, changes may take place in the scope, set up of the licensee or in the standard. As a result of which, necessary changes are to be incorporated in the licence document.
Such special situations may include the following:
- Change in the address of the organization’s premises/sites/offices for which licence has been granted.
- Change in the name of licensee.
- Change in the ownership of the licensee, with or without change in the name..
- Division of the firm into two or more units with one of them/none retaining the original name.
- Change in the status from small scale to the large scale.