NITS conducts a large variety of programmes on various subjects at its facilities at Noida campus as well as at its training centers in Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Bhopal, Hyderabad and Jaipur. These programmes form part of NITS Annual Training Calendar and identified as ‘On-Campus Programmes’. In addition to the ‘On-Campus Programmes’, NITS also conducts similar programmes or customized programmes on these and related subjects on specific request of client organizations at their premises as ‘Off-Campus Programmes’.
Following are some of the programmes which are being conducted at NITS:
- Lead Assessors Courses on Quality Management Systems (as per IS/ISO 9001),Environmental Management Systems (as per IS/ISO 14001),Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (as per IS 18001), Food Safety Management Systems (as per IS/ISO 22000), etc.
- Awareness programmes/ Documentation for QMS, EMS, FSMS, OHSMS, EnMS, etc and Integrated Management Systems.
- Training for implementation of Service Quality by Public Service Organizations as per IS 15700.
- Training for Internal Audit for QMS, EMS, FSMS and for Integrated Management Systems.
- Training programmes for Laboratory Quality Management Systems (as per ISO 17025) and Medical Laboratory Quality Management Systems (as per IS/ISO 15189).
- Training programmes on Measurement Uncertainty and Inter Laboratory Comparison and Proficiency Testing.
- Training programme on Conformity Assessment – General requirement for proficiency testing as per ISO/IEC 17043
- Training programmes for Assaying and Hallmarking Centers
- Training programmes for Standards Developing Organizations and for Technical Committee members
- Training programmes on Consumer Awareness/Consumer protection
- Training Programmes on Certification Procedures for BIS Applicants
- Training Programmes on Product Certification Marks Scheme for Licensees.
- Training Programmes on Compulsory Registration Scheme(CRS) for Electronics and IT Goods for AIRS(Authorized Indian Representatives)
International Training Programmes
NITS is one of the training institutes identified by Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India under, Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) for developing countries.
NITS has been conducting these programmes to developing countries of Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America every year since 1968.
- International Training Programme on Management Systems
- International training Programme on Standardization and Quality Assurance
- International Training Programme on Laboratory Quality Management Systems
TRAINING PROGRAMMES ON MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ON-CAMPUS PROGRAMMES ON MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Organizations that are implementing (or are in the process of implementing) Organizations that are implementing (or are in the process of implementing) QMSIS/ISO 9001, EMSIS/ISO 14001, FSMS-IS/ISO 22000, OHSMS-IS 18001, EnMS- IS/ISO 50001 or SQMS-IS 15700 in their organizations require trained personnel in this area, preferably Lead Auditors/Internal Auditors for effective implementation of the system.
5-dayAccredited Lead Auditors Training Course and/or 2 Day Internal Auditors’ Training Course in various Management Systems can prepare them to undertake auditing in the respective areas.
NITS Noida conducts number of training programmes at NITS Noida campus or at the Regional
||Programme Title & Duration
||Fees Per Participant (in Rs.)
||5 Day Lead Auditors’ Course on Quality Management System as per IS/ISO 9001
||5 Day Lead Auditors’ Course on Environment Management System as per IS/ISO 14001
5 Day Lead Auditors’ Course on Occupational Health and Safety Management System as per IS 18001
||5 Day Lead Auditors’ Course on Food Safety Management System as per IS/ISO 22000
||5 Day Lead Auditors’ Course on Energy Management System as per IS/ISO 50001
3 Day Integrated Internal Auditors’ Training Programme on Integrated Management Systems as per IS/ISO 9001, IS/ISO 14001 and IS 18001
2 Day Training programme on Awareness Programme & Internal Auditing for Energy Management System (EnMS) as per IS/ISO 50001
||2 Day Internal Auditors’ Training Programme on each of QMS-IS/ISO 9001, EMS-IS/ISO 14001, FSMS-IS/ISO 22000,OHSMS-IS 18001
||2 Day Training programme on Awareness & Internal Auditing for Service Quality Management System as per IS 15700 (SEVOTTAM)
||1 Day Training Programme on Business Excellence and Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award criteria
||2 Day Awareness Programme on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Food Industry
||1 Day Awareness Programme on Good Hygienic Practices (GHP) for Food Industry & Food Operators
*(Add GST @ 18% Extra)
OFF-CAMPUS TRAINING PROGRAMMES ON MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AT PREMISES OF INDUSTRY/ORGANIZATION
Organizations that are implementing (or are in the process of implementing) QMS-IS/ISO 9001, EMSIS/ISO 14001, FSMS-IS/ISO 22000, OHSMS-IS 18001, EnMS-IS/ISO 50001 or SQMS- IS 15700 in their organizations require to train their personnel in such areas, preferably Lead Aditors/Internal Auditors for establishment and effective implementation of the system.
Often the organizations require training courses on various Management Systems for their officers/staff at their premises. NITS cater to these requirements by imparting the training at the premises of the clients on request.
Some of the prestigious clients of NITS for such programmes include Air-India, Indian Railways, Cabinet Secretariat, NPC, NHPC, NTPC, HAL, BSF, Indian Air Force, Ordnance Factory, Customs and Central Excise, DGCA, Postal Department and many more.